SMP Legacy Funding’s Commercial Real Estate Financing Options
In today’s world of business, it is an incredibly common event for small business owners to need to turn to financing in order to succeed. Whether you need a chance to get back on your feet or you are looking for a great opportunity to expand, commercial real estate financing is more readily accessible than ever. Plus, there are many different kinds of financing, which give you the option to specialize. The most successful kind of financing is the one that is developed with your unique situation in mind. There are many different factors to consider, such as the size of your business, the field you work in, and the consistency of your income. Learn more about how SMP Legacy Funding can help you get the financing you need.
- HUD and FHA lending options are especially appealing for those who own medical facilities or senior housing.
- SBA 7a and 504 loans are available as well. Getting the Small Business Administration to back your loan is a great way to make it more appealing and reliable.
- Bridge loans and hard money loans are available.
- Construction financing allows you to undertake new construction projects. Whether you are building your first business or just another construction project that you need a little help with, we can provide financing for you.
- CMBS loans are some of the largest financing options. Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities securitize properties into a pool and transfer them to a trust.
- Equity and mezzanine financing offer a more flexible approach to financing. More so than many other types of financing, a plan that takes your personal situation into consideration can be written up.
- Traditional loans are also available. Sometimes the best option is just a straightforward loan. However, even when you are simply receiving capital and paying it back, there are still different aspects which can be changed to suit your needs.
If you are in need of commercial real estate financing, you can always count on SMP Legacy Funding to lend a hand. Learn more about our lending options.